Followers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Hot Sunday

Mike and I had an adult night out on Saturday. William spent his first overnight at with my inlaws. It was a great hit! Will had a good time. Mike and I hung out with our friends Heather & Tim. They had some of their cousins over and BBQ'ed. We played Ladderball and Buzzword. It was really fun. Great conversation and lots of laughs!

So today, we had plans to go out to Colden. BUT William is taking the longest nap. I wonder how much sleep he got last night? Well apparently there's a million spiders and it's super hot out! Thank God for the central air!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Yay!!! You wrote a blog! Blogging can be addicting.....and also theraputic.

We missed you in Colden - maybe this week? The Sunday of Labor Day Weekend we're hoping everyone can come for an "End of Summer" last hurrah.

Now I have to figure out how to add you as one of the blogs I "follow" Love you Kelly!